Friday, December 08, 2006

House Republicans Found "Negligent" In Foley Case

This is repulsive. Republicans are found negligent, but because they didn't break any specific rules, noone gets punished. Did anyone think there was a rule that said, "If you think a page is hot, don't hit on him?" Aren't there rules that say members of Congress should not abuse their power? Siding with a potential child molester rather than turning him in is an abuse of power in my book.

If I as a mother, turn the other cheek when someone molests or is otherwise inappropriate with my child, my child could be taken away from me. That's punishment. These roly poly fat cats get nothing-and it was quite nauseating seeing the members of the committee pat each other on the back, for letting people implicit in allowing a member of Congress to abuse his authority.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

my space tracker