Sunday, July 03, 2005

NJ Governor Blasts Cruise

I predict that this is the end of his career. Oh, he will keep working. But he has lost the respect of even many of his most ardent fans, including myself. I loved Tom Cruise. I don't want to hear his prothesizing, especially of things he knows nothing about. I know more about psychotropic medication than he does. I have seen it save lives. I hope he thinks flapping his gums was worth it. I respect his right to believe what he wants, but he is a big bore, preaching to everyone. Scientoogy has completely brainwashed him. If I was Katie Holmes parents/family, I would kidnap her and take her away to be deprogrammed before it's too late.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=195841

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

my space tracker