Monday, February 27, 2006

Hilliary Clinton Says Karl Rove Obsesses Over Her

I think alot of the GOP obsess over her, probably because they are afraid of her. They have to think of any reason to discredit her before the next presidential election. They call her an uberliberal and mock her when she veers to the center, saying that she is playing to the moderate liberals. I don't understand that. If someone is considered liberal, does that mean they can not have ANY views that lean more right, or are more centrist? Does the GOP think people are that black and white? Apparently they do, because their leader is just that way. For example, I lean left but am against abortion. I would never have one for myself, but on the other hand, I don't think now is the time to overturn Roe v Wade. This country is not ready for that. Does that make me a conservative? I don't think so. It makes me a person that can see both sides of an issue and make the best judgement that I can, for myself.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060227/ap_on_el_se/clinton2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

my space tracker