Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Louisianna Parish Considering Hiring Mike Brown

To oversee recovery efforts. Oh my. I don't know how I feel about this. He was made to look the bumbling fool during the hurricane, but since then, videotapes have confirmed that he made it clear to Bush and the administration how serious the issue was and that alot of help was needed. Who knows, maybe he learned something from all of this and his unique perspective on the hurricane may be beneficial.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/K/KATRINA_BROWN_PARISH?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I guess you missed the video that exonerated Bush. He was the one that actually called for mandatory evacuations.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please provide the reference because I did not see that. Nagin ordered mandatory evacuation in New Orleans.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From what I've searched on the net, it says that Bush called Blanco and recommended a mandatory evacuation, he did not order it.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

my space tracker