Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Bush Says He Is Responsible

Big Whoop. A week ago he told Mike Brown he was doing a fantastick job. When Nancy Pelosi asked him a few days ago, about all the mistakes made in the relief effort, he said, what mistakes, what was done wrong?

Now he says he is responsible. Can he be any more transparent? His numbers are dismally low, he is being blamed by almost everyone and now, he realizes he has to kiss ass to get some respectability back. That's all it is. A big charade.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree.. great blog... and speaking of transparent.. the comment above just cracks me up!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Transparent, yes, but it seems to be working. His approval rating has gone up to 48% since he made that statement. Hadn't been that high in weeks I think.

Ah well. I still love you crazy yanks. Great blog, too, but I couldn't add a comment in Firefox. I loved it so much that I 'specially opened IE just for you :P

3:04 PM  
Blogger RantingDiva said...

A FOX News Poll taken yesterday showed his approval ratings are at their lowest ever.

4:48 PM  
Blogger RantingDiva said...

Yes I know my site is messed up on Firefox. Is there any way I can fix that? I have no clue about fixing my template at all. Thanks for the compliment.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

my space tracker