Monday, July 18, 2005

Sharpton Urges Calm As Investigation Continues In Case Of 19 Month Old Child Killed By Police

This should not have happened. There must have been something they could have done to avoid this. The police said that the gunman was shooting at them and they had the right to defend themselves. I think that they had other ways of defending themselves while they waited this out. They have such things as armoured cars, etc. these days. I don't typically criticize the police when things like this happen, but I just think there were more options. The police said that they were concerned about people in the community being hurt. They could have closed all the streets around this guys house. If he went to shoot at anyone else, then they would need to stop him, but I don't think he was doing that. Very sad.

http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGBT3HLJABE.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

my space tracker