Monday, June 13, 2005

Michael Jackson Verdict

I don't know what to think. One thing for sure though, there was no evidence and the boy and his family were not credible. It was just his word against his.

I think Michael Jackson is disturbed enough to really think that it is OK to behave the way he does with kids. People who are not disturbed assume that he did it.On the other hand, who knows.

One thing though, he better stop having those sleepovers, if he has any sense at all. The sad thing is, he is clearly mentally ill. Everyone around him just cow tows to his whims, rather then absolutely insisting that he stop this weird behavior and get help. Very sad. I think that he has led a very sad and lonely life.

I predict though, that he will see this as the green light to go ahead and continue behaving in his unconventional ways. I hope that someone stops him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

my space tracker