Friday, April 22, 2005

American Idol Is Lame This Year

A break from serious news....

OK, none of the finalists have a quarter of the talent as previous years. Noone comes close to Clay, Reuban, Fantasia, or even Kelly Clarkson.

What is with Constantine and those queer looks he gives to the camera? Maybe he knows he has no talent and is pandering to the teeny boppers who will think he is hot.

I used to think Carrie was talented, and maybe she is, but she has zero charisthma.

Scott...bad attitude. Thinks he is all that. He's slightly above average at best.

Vondell....she's ok. Nothing more.

Bo...I'm not sure on him. He is a rocker and rockers aren't exactly known for their singing ability as much as their performance ability. He has the performance ability down pat..but this is a singing contest.

Anthony....I must be one of the few in the country who think he is the best singer...lol...he isn't the best ever in American Idol history, but for me, I like him best this year. And that isn't saying much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

my space tracker